Friday, July 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home

a little jam session...
My brother looking super cute!
Look at me starting to use my 2 hands again! Do you notice my wrist rattle? Mommy and Daddy are making me wear it so I can hear and see when my hand is moving. They put them on my feet too, to help encourage me to grab my toes with both hands again.



Here's what we've been up to the last few days! Benji and Kayla have loved loved loved seeing eachother. Jenn's mom caught it on camera, but we didn't. Kayla and Benji kept reaching for eachother. Benji insisted on holding her and Kayla couldn't take her eyes of Benji. It was amazing. Kayla has started belly laughing again and is fully sitting up already. We are so proud of her. You can see the look of concentration on her face and confusion in her eyes when she's missing something. She's always had wise eyes, and now they are in a constant state of confusion. She's afraid of loud noises. She's also gone back to nursing every 2 hours and waking every 2 hours. Not sure if she forgot how to sleep too? Jenn's not really a fan of this regression. :) All in good time!

No comments: