Sunday, July 11, 2010

Beautiful Morning

It's light out, so it must be morning. Kayla, Jenn and I slept in chunks through the night. Jenn is planning on heading home for some quality time with Benjamin this morning, but needed to finish her sleep cycle. I'm going to go home later so that I can put him down for a nap and give him a good snuggle. He really needs us, too.

Kayla had some more labs drawn this morning, but the nighttime nurse is a champ and got it on the first try.

Kayla was looking across her midline for extended periods this morning, responded to our voices one time (which she hasn't been doing), and gave me a big smile that I'd be hard pressed not to call symmetrical.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy to read that Kayla is making such big improvements! Stay strong! --- Amy Reichman