Saturday, September 13, 2008

The boy who would be the golden goose

Today Benjamin pooped out a penny.  I looked at it for a moment in abject horror, thinking that for the past few constipated days, my son may have been in mortal peril!  (He wasn't, as it was already past his esophagus.)  Then I asked myself, 'Self, should I reinvest?'  :-P

All-in-all, an interesting experience... worth sharing?  I thought so.  I'm just glad we weren't flying, as I'm sure they'd never have let Ben on the plane.

2 comments:

The Scullys said...

Is this some type of new retirement savings plan?? Most people use banks... but I guess whatever floats your boat!!! Maybe a future ABEN at Cornell!

We miss you guys lots.

-Jack and the gang

Ari and Rachel said...

The question is - what did the penny go in as? Because it's only a good investment plan if he swallows pennies and poops out silver dollars, or more. WOW. This is funny! Miss you all!